COVID-19 Logged In Resources
To access materials on this page, please log in (at the top right of each page) with your NHS account. Contact your local educational co-ordinator to arrange access if you do not yet have an account.
RIE Medical Teaching
RIE Acute and General Medicine Teaching via Zoom is now available to all doctors in training.
The one-hour sessions take place Mondays and Fridays at 1 pm and there is an opportunity to ask questions using the chat function.
These sessions have been arranged by Dr Ish Thethy, RIE medicine education lead.
Friday 03 July - COVID-19: The Occupational Health Experience - Dr Fundi Ogundipe
Monday 06 July - COVID-19: Primary Care Perspective - Dr Mike Cash
Friday 10 July - Radiology Cases - Dr Derek Smith
Monday 13 July - Impact of COVID-19 on Trainees - Prof Adam Hill
Friday 17 July - Syncope - Dr Ish Thethy
Monday 20 July - COVID-19: Communication with Relatives and Patients - Dr Alex Stirzaker
Friday 24 July - Renal Cases - Dr Rob Hunter
Rules for joining our Zoom meetings:
- Ensure your ZOOM is updated to the latest version
- Make your ID name is identifiable as you.
- You can register for these meetings in advance on TUBS. We will register you from the Zoom audience. If needed, email us using the same address as your TUBS account to be added retrospectively.
- Once you provide your feedback, you can download your certificate of attendance for CPD and portfolio purposes.
- Please mute your microphones when you join!