Welcome to the website for the South East Scotland School of Anaesthesia (commonly known as SESSA).
Hopefully all the information related to the delivery of training in anaesthesia and critical care can be found within these pages.
If there is something that you want included, please do not hesitate to email the trainee committee (firstname.lastname@example.org).
***NEW STARTS: SCROLL DOWN FOR WELCOME PACK ONCE LOGGED IN:- Induction Presentations from Aug 2021 now available to review***
SESSA New Starts
- Welcome Pack August 2021 (login)
- 2021 Introduction to the SESSA Deanery (login)
- 2021 The SESSA Website (login)
- 2021 Simulation in SESSA (login)
- 2021 Starting Core Training in SESSA Need to Know (login)
- 2021 SESSA Guide Book out and about (login)
- 2021 Wellbeing in SESSA (login)
- 2021 Your SESSA Training Committee (login)
- 2021 SQUARES Trainee Research in SESSA (login)