SESSA Trainee Quality Improvement, Audit and Research Network
- Support and promote QI projects for individual trainees or multigoup such as RAFT / NAP
- Champion QI training for registrars and core trainees as part of the RCOA Curriculum
- Disseminate project results throughout the local region
- Promote a collaborative approach to QI within region
- Provide a trainee voice within the SESSA QI Network
Contact InformationPlease get in touch with questions or comments.
The following includes a list of Local QI Leads for Each SESSA Site, A flowmap for help setting up a Quality Improvement Project in NHS Lothian. Further to this are the contact details for QI Mentoring Sessions arranged by NHS Lothian.
Additional content available if logged in.