Acute and General Medicine at RIE
RIE Acute and General Medicine Teaching via Zoom is now available to all doctors in training.
To be able access the links for the session below, make sure you are logged in to the MED website (button top right).
The one-hour sessions take place Mondays and Fridays at 1 pm and there is an opportunity to ask questions using the chat function.
These sessions have been arranged by Dr Ish Thethy, RIE medicine education lead.
Friday 10 July - Syncope
Dr. Ish Thethy
Monday 13 July - Impact of COVID-19 on Trainees
Prof Adam Hill
Friday 17 July - Radiology Cases
Dr Derek Smith
Monday 20 July - COVID-19: Communication with Relatives and Patients
Dr Alex Stirzaker
Friday 24 July - Renal Cases
Dr Rob Hunter
Rules for joining our Zoom meetings:
- Ensure your ZOOM is updated to the latest version
- Make your ID name is identifiable as you.
- You can register for these meetings in advance on TUBS. We will register you from the Zoom audience. If needed, email us using the same address as your TUBS account to be added retrospectively.
- Once you provide your feedback, you can download your certificate of attendance for CPD and portfolio purposes.
- Please mute your microphones when you join!
Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh
- 51 Little France Cres,
- 0131 536 1000