Acute and General Medicine at RIE
AMGM Induction Aug 2020
RIE Acute and General Medicine Teaching via Zoom is now available to all doctors in training.
To be able access the links for the session below, make sure you are logged in to the MED website (button top right).
The one-hour sessions take place Mondays and Fridays at 1 pm and there is an opportunity to ask questions using the chat function.
These sessions have been arranged by Dr Ish Thethy, RIE medicine education lead.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Friday 4th December 2020: Pyrexia of Unknown Origin, Dr. Owen Cronin and Dr. Euan McRorie
Monday 7th December 2020: Welcome and Quality Improvement Initiatives, Dr. Ish Thethy and Dr. Ann Lockman
Friday 11th December 2020: Medical Ethics, Dr. Kathy Strachan and Dr. Roger Smyth
Monday 14th December 2020: Written Communication IDL and FDL, Dr. Ann Lockman
Friday 18th December 2020: Complaints and Compliments, Dr. Ann Lockman and Dr. Yvonne Chun
Monday 21st December 2020: Pharmacy: Medicines Reconciliation, Acute Medicine Pharmacy Team
Friday 28th December 2020: Diabetes Part 1: Insulin Prescribing
Rules for joining our Zoom meetings:
- Ensure your ZOOM is updated to the latest version
- Make your ID name identifiable as you.
- You can register for these meetings in advance on TUBS. We will register you from the Zoom audience. If needed, email us using the same address as your TUBS account to be added retrospectively.
- Once you provide your feedback, you can download your certificate of attendance for CPD and portfolio purposes.
- Please mute your microphones when you join!
Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh
- 51 Little France Cres,
- 0131 536 1000