Acute and General Medicine at RIE
AMGM Induction Aug 2020
RIE Acute and General Medicine Teaching via Zoom is now available to all doctors in training.
To be able access the links for the session below, make sure you are logged in to the MED website (button top right).
The one-hour sessions take place Mondays and Fridays at 1 pm and there is an opportunity to ask questions using the chat function.
These sessions have been arranged by Dr Ish Thethy, RIE medicine education lead.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Monday 28th September: Hypoglycaemia Management, Dr. Nyo Nyo Tun
Friday 2nd October: Stroke Part 1, Dr. Neil Hunter
Monday 5th October: Cancelled due to unforeseen circumstance
Friday 9th October: Thyroid Disorders and Hypercalcaemia, Dr. Nizam Ud Din and Dr. Laura Reid
Monday 12th October: Diabetic Ketoacidosis and Hyperosmolar Hyperglycaemic state, Dr. Nyo Nyo Tun
Friday 16th October: Respiratory Cases, Dr. Laura Barr
Monday 19th October: Variable Rate Insulin Scales and New Diabetes Devices, Dr. Tom Chambers
Friday 23rd October: Syncope, Dr. Ishwinder Thethy
Rules for joining our Zoom meetings:
- Ensure your ZOOM is updated to the latest version
- Make your ID name identifiable as you.
- You can register for these meetings in advance on TUBS. We will register you from the Zoom audience. If needed, email us using the same address as your TUBS account to be added retrospectively.
- Once you provide your feedback, you can download your certificate of attendance for CPD and portfolio purposes.
- Please mute your microphones when you join!
Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh
- 51 Little France Cres,
- 0131 536 1000