Trickle is a web/mobile app to promote Doctor in Training engagement, giving trainees a voice to make the working world better.
Team ID: nhs-lothian-dit
How Trickle Works
- Post something that is important to you
- What are the things that make it easier for you to do a great job?
- What are the issues (big and small) that make it harder?
- Collaborate, share and upvote issues
- See the feedback and changes develop
- Send a shout about to your department, site or the whole organisation
- Send a fist bump to an individual that has helped you out
- Follow and comment on the issues that are important to you
How to Post a Trickle
How To Post a Fist Bump
How to Post a Shout About:
How to Keep Track of My Activity:
Feedback on Trickle or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a platform sharing information about work in NHS Lothian we have carefully considered the unintended consequences or inappropriate use